The Theatre Foyer is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION as part of the new Theatre Twyford project, with an expected opening early 2024.
When the Theatre is in use, you can buy your tickets from our box office and your preshow or interval refreshments here from our cafe/bar.
When the Theatre is not in use, it can be hired independently for small events such as functions, launches, meetings, intimate performances, breakout area, book launches, readings, coffee mornings, games events, community events and more.
Enquire about this venue now
Specifications below are approximate until completion early in 2024.
- Located on 1st floor of the new Theatre building
- Carpeted foyer area approximately 10m x 7.5m.
- Flexible seating, tables available. Seating capacity approx 45 – to be confirmed closer to completion.
- Air conditioned/heated
- Cafe/Bar operated by The Twyford
- Toilet facilities located on ground floor below
- Dressing room with own bathroom available on same level for artists
- Venue Services
- Foyer on 1st floor is accessed via stairs or a 2-way lift from the ground floor inside the Market St Main Entrance.
- Level entry automatic opening door (opens outwards) at Main Entrance
- TGSIs (tactile ground surface indicators) and handrails on stairs and ramps
- Level entry automatic opening door at Main Entrance
- Unisex accessible toilet with baby change table located on ground floor inside Main Entrance
- Accessible height box office counter
- Nearest accessible parking in Beach Street carpark
- Bus stop on Market Street outside Main Entrance