Tickets to Twyford-presented events can be purchased:
- Online (TryBooking) via the BOOK NOW button under each event or via the QR code on event advertising
- By Phone (02) 0421 199 910 or (02) 64957435
- At the door 30 minutes before event starts (subject to availability)
Our venue prefers card payments.
- Online (via TryBooking): Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Phone: Credit/Debit Card
- At the Door: Credit/Debit Card, EFTPOS, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Cash
Terms & Conditions
The Twyford follows the guidelines of the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
The Code applies only to the sale and re-sale of Tickets to Events presented and ticketed by The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd; if you are purchasing tickets presented and/or ticketed by a 3rd Party Venue Hirer, different conditions may apply.
- Tickets are non refundable (except under specific conditions such as enforced COVID isolation)
- You may transfer your ticket to another person for free or for no more than the original price you paid for the ticket (no scalping)
- If The Twyford or the Artist cancels the event, ticket buyers will be offered an alternative session (subject to availability), a rescheduled session, a credit or a refund, depending on the circumstances.
Only tickets purchased through The Twyford’s TryBooking gateway, via our phone number or at the door of the event are valid for Twyford-presented events. The Twyford does not sell tickets via any other 3rd party platforms and we are under no obligation to accept tickets obtained elsewhere.